Lenae!
I used the very scientific method of writing your names down on a piece of paper, folding them up tiny and placing them in a plastic present box, shaking it up, and drawing a name. Email me your address and color choices to Darling Diva Designs at hotmail dot com.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
And the winner is...
Posted by Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn at Thursday, April 16, 2009
Labels: giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you send something because I thought I had your Darling Diva's on my google reader... and obviously it didn't work because I didn't get an update alert! I'm so excited. Now I just have to go find the perfect outfit so I can email you colors! I might have you do some extra things too, if you have time and I can pay you through RME or send a check (which ever you prefer). Thank You! Thank You!
hey Kersten-
this is Rosie... Just thought I'd leave a comment so you can get ahold of me when you do your workshop. We love our bows thanks so much!!! cute cute!!
Post a Comment