I will be giving away and Premium Pack (4 items made to match your choice of outfit! The picture shows one I just made.
How to enter:
Just leave a comment here on my blog. Include your email address if your profile doesn't take me to your blog. Pass it on to your friends. Have them mention your name in their entry and I will give you another chance to win!
The deadline is April 14th. I will be drawing a name on April 15th (yes, tax day).
Monday, March 30, 2009
Giveaway
Posted by Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn at Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Adorable stuff! Love the tutu!!
Okay so I am highly qualified for this giveway since I will have 3 girls!! j/k I know, I know you have to be fair.
Ohh, pick me!!! You're so very talented!
ME ME ME!! :) LOL
Love the new Etsy site, it looks great!
So cute....Love them!!
Post a Comment