Bowbands come in the following sizes:
Newborn, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months and Toddler
This elastic is soft and stretchy! No dents in baby's head! It comes in many colors!
Bows can be attached to a french clip or alligator clip for toddlers & big girls.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Bows and Bowbands
Posted by Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn at Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Hi, I am Jackie's friend-Sara. I ordered a black bow recently for you to ship with Jackie's order and I am excited to try it out...I may be coming back for some Bitty bows...I think the rubber grip may be the trick!!!
Everything is just so CUTE!
Love them all!!! I think I like the double bows them best ! Can't wait for the package!! You're the best!!! I also love your little design cards! So dang cute!! I am so excited for you for this new business adventure!!!! Good for you!
Love this new template too!!! Thanks again for Ari's darling bows! You're the best!!!
Post a Comment